Addicted to Ice cream

Ok, so Im superly addicted to ice cream. I cannot go to the store without buying some. Ive tried buying them in individual packages, but I end up eating the WHOLE package, probably more than I wouldve eaten with a carton. Frozen Yogurt and sherbert have about just as many calories. And theres no way to just not buy ice cream! I know this is a big diet buster for me, and I need someway to fix it. Any ideas? Any fellow ice-cream-addicts out there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Buy No-sugar Added. It really is good and creamy and plenty sweet. I wouldn't have thot so till I tried it, eps. the butter pecan. yummmm....
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 1:20 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I must admit, I too am an ice cream addict. Can't get enough. It was really bad when I worked for an ice cream shop. I call it my calcium intake for the day.
    celticfaerie995

Answer by celticfaerie995 at 1:15 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Buy some of those bananas on the clearance rack. Peel them, cut into 1" chunks and freeze. Take some out of the freezer, mash with a fork, eat.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:28 PM on May. 5, 2009