Do you appreciate your spouse/ SO?

I have appreciated how much my husband does with our twins since they were born. However, last night he had to stay overnight on the base (just one night) and it really showed me how much he does around the house! I had help from my mom and one of my friends, but it's just not the same as somebody who just knows what needs to be done! I'm so glad he's home tonight, but I dread when he has to go to any schools or possibly deploys again! AAAHHHHHH!!! Just wondering if anybody else, has a hubby as great as mine?!

mommystiebler

Asked by mommystiebler at 11:05 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I do! I have an AWESOME Hubbie! He helps out so much! and I make sure to always appreciate him for his help! He's a wonderful Daddy and an amazing Hubbie! My life would be one chaotic mess without him! He's my rock!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:34 AM on May. 5, 2009

• i appreciate a lot about my SO. he does offer to help around the house. but what i appreciate the most is the fact that he is so supportive and connected to me emotionally. he is always kissing and touching me. i never thought i was a touchy/feely type of person til i met him. now i know what ive been missing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes, mine does a lot. I realized how much when I caught myself thinking that I'd have him do some small task. Then I thought, wait a second. I can do that myself, and did. But he does so many things to keep the yard under control and the household running.

Answer by Bmat at 11:41 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I really do appreciate my husband. More than he knows. I am a sahm and I love it. He doesn't help out with the house work as much as Id like. But he is a good cook and does little things like brings me coffee and wants to cuddle often.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 11:43 AM on May. 5, 2009

• yes, i do. Paul is a little rough around the edges but he really always has treated me pretty good.
    Gemmi280

Answer by Gemmi280 at 11:46 AM on May. 5, 2009

• YES YES AND YES!! My husband gets home from work and its Dad to the rescue! When he had to go to SEARS school two years ago right after I had our son I was at a complete loss. I was home with 4 children including new baby and no Brad... Thank goodness it was just a month! He deploys soon, and I don't know what I am going to do with out his help. He really does ALOT around here. www.RamblingsOFaSAHM.com

Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 11:59 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I started dating my b/f 2 years ago, and he not only got into a relationship with me. But also took on responsibility for my oldest son, giving him a father figure in his life. Today we have 2 kids together (my oldest not bio-his) ... I don't think he knows how much I appreciate him, and we wont tell him cuz he is young & cocky (he is only 20) so maybe we'll say something is a few years ;)
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 2:59 AM on May. 6, 2009