I figured they would atleast call me and let me know i was denied.

Last Friday i applied for a new used car. I new the chances were very slim that i would actually get it because credit is so bad, but the guy talked me into it saying they had all kinds of options for people with credit issues. Anyways when i left,he said the finance guy would see what he could do. To this day i havn't heard from him. I figured he would at least call and tell me i was denied but i guess not. I just think that is not very good practices for the dealership. Am i wrong or is that the way things are done now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• There should of been a courtesy call, but some of those people don't do it.
    PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 11:12 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I would call him!
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 11:18 AM on May. 5, 2009

• If this bothers you, email the person you dealt with and tell him that a courtesy call would be a nice touch and when you have the money for a car you will probably not be coming there ~
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 11:19 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Some banks aren't open on the weekends. They may have to make a number of calls on your behalf. I would give them a call and ask what the status is.

I would think in this economy they would be doing everything they could to sell a car. Of course, there are some people that just have a really hard time delivering bad news....shouldn't be working finance for a car dealer but who knows!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:09 PM on May. 5, 2009