How much Should I be Feeding My Baby?

She's eating cereal with fruit and a 4oz bottle at 8:00 am. A 6oz bottle 2-3 hrs after that. Then a couple hours after that she will eat veggies and fruits, with maybe a 3oz bottle. Then 2-3 hrs later another 6oz bottle. And next time she gets hungry she gets a meat with fruit and a 3oz bottle. I feel like its too much and since I been feeding her like this she hasnt slept threw the night. Is it too much?

AdrinasMommy408

Asked by AdrinasMommy408 at 11:11 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sounds like a good schedule to me. My DD is on a similar schedule. The only diff is we just recently added a snack between lunch and dinner cause she gets so hungry. Take your babies lead. She won't eat if she is not hungry.
    MILFInProgress

Answer by MILFInProgress at 11:17 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Can't really say, you didn't mention how old she is (or I missed it...)
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 12:16 PM on May. 5, 2009