if i eat fruit will i smell/taste better "downstairs"??

im leaving town this friday to see my husband... its been 4 months!! i dont stink by all means, i was just wondering

thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not sure but I'm not testing it to find out!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:16 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I have heard if you eat more meat and such it will be saltier but if you eat alot of fruit a couple days b4 it tastes sweeter, cant hurt to try lol
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 11:24 AM on May. 5, 2009

• i know guys' cum tastes like what they ate that day lol ... my bf went out for wings, only had like 12, and we fooled around later and i let him cum in my mouth and it tasted like hot sauce! lmao ... i could not wait to tell him , we laugh about it all the time when we go out for wings or i make wings
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Ugh..anon above me..Just ugh. The stuff my husband eats is all the more reason to keep that sh-t away from my mouth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on May. 5, 2009

• We are what we eat. I don't know if fruit necessarily will help. I do know that yogurt helps keep the natural flora and fauna in our vaginas in balance though.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:49 AM on May. 5, 2009

• There is a SERIOUS lack of class in some of these answers...and these are Moms..ugh.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on May. 5, 2009

• To the anons who posted:
    "Ugh..anon above me..Just ugh. The stuff my husband eats is all the more reason to keep that sh-t away from my mouth."
    &
    "There is a SERIOUS lack of class in some of these answers...and these are Moms..ugh."
    ---
    dont be upset at me because you and your man have a boring sex life =D .. heehee .. probably have scheduled sex , same lame position , same amount of time - 20 minutes probably ... lol god id be upset at me too if i had your sex life lol
    Anonymous

------------
    because we're moms we can't have an exciting sex life? PLEASE! boring lame ass
    Anonymous

• Eat lots of Pineapple and stay away from asparagus. Have fun with your hubby.
    anunderwood

Answer by anunderwood at 1:54 PM on May. 5, 2009

• and stay away from meat! lol- ive heard that having a diet rich in meat can make u tase fishier down there- eat lots of strawberries and melons (honey dew and cantaloup) also ive heard that acidic fruits such as papaya and pineapple help sweeten u up as well- but u would have to eat some everyday for the next few days to have it be sweet when he eats lol- have fun girl and enjoy!!!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 2:25 PM on May. 5, 2009