what is your best tip for organize your home(schedule, daily chores, kids activities anything!!!!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Writing things down, and trying to keep the same routine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I have a planner that I put everything in. All school dates. If I have to keep the invite for directions or something I stuff it in the front of the book. I look at it before I go to the store to see if I need any giftsor shoes for Easter or something like that. i look at it everynight to plan for the next day, then I look at it in the morning and leave it on my desk 9or carry it with me) if Im out. I keep a tablet on fridge to write down groceries or stuff i run out of. If i run out of olive oil then i will leave the jar on the counter until it is written on the list. I try to plan a wkly menu and buy food for the menu. I have a list of dinners we like so when I cant think of a menu I can pick 5 things from the standard list.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:49 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I have a calendar with lots of room to write stuff down on each day, plus room for extra notes.

I also try to keep a set schedule for the big chores, like having a specific laundry day or a specific day for cleaning the bathrooms.

I keep like things together...for example, the grocery list, coupon holder & the grocery bags are kept together so I can always find them when I am ready to go to the store.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:17 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Make a list and set it where you can see it all during the day. I even go ahead and create my lists for the next following days if I have a busy week and lots of things to try to remember. Like, for this week, my mom is coming in from another state to stay for the weekend, so I already have my "thursday" list started reminding me to scrub the bath, bathe the dogs, etc. :) Works beautifully for me.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 5:49 PM on May. 5, 2009