Can someone tell me WHY...................

Bill Gates ain't bustin' his hump diggin' a ditch?

He's not, but he should be, because we all know that physical labor is the only genuine way to work!

People who have made money any other way are lazy, dishonest snobs.

Maybe Bill Gates has been workin' smarter, not harder.............

OMG, let's NOT bring , OMG, intelligence!!!!!!!!! into the equation!

Right or wrong?

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 11:45 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Right - he had an idea and knowledge to bring a product that was useful and desired by many. There is nothing wrong with him getting money from a product that has been so helpful to so many.

I'm glad "working smarter" is an option for a way to get rich, otherwise people with physical ailments or disabilities wouldn't have any chance at all.

I also admire Bill Gates for being a giving person. His charity foundation is one of the hugest in the world.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 12:00 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Bill Gates worked hard on his programs and company and charity so I'll cut him some slack.
    Like the other poster said, his is one of the largest out there.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 12:02 PM on May. 5, 2009

• If I had a way to make money and didn't have to bust my hump digging a ditch I wouldn't that doesn't make me lazy or dishonest or a snob.
    Intelligence does matter. Take a Dr. , You have to have the intelligence as well as the desire to work hard and long to achieve that.
    Even someone who works on horrible wallstreet has to be smart. There is an expectation that you know enough to make money for clients. Thats the point of the job and that is a huge responsibility. The regular joe who works on wallstreet is not a dishonest slob either. Many are just good hard working people who don't make it to "rich".
    I'd say the 2 most important factors are school the drive to acomplish something. (unless you are in the silver spoon category) there are a few who will make it big without school but passion and drive is a must.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:02 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I believe most who have became financially successful worked hard to get there.I don't do the envy those over going further in their lives then I have,I think it's pitiful.I am one who believes any who want it have the oppurtunity to go for it not all make it but that doesn't ness mean it is someone elses fault.
    Anonymous

• Some people are born (and raised) more intelligent and motivated than others. I would prefer my children to be where he is rather than digging ditches any day.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 12:26 PM on May. 5, 2009

• why is every question you ask so utterly stupid?

Whyyyyyyyy are you anonymous.......................?

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:35 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Whyyyyyyyy are you anonymous.......................?

Because I like the privacy on my homepage and don't like your kind, except to point and laugh at.

Anonymous

• No, you're anonymous because you have no guts.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:42 PM on May. 5, 2009

• It's nothing wrong with being smart enough to realize working hard is not going to make you rich.
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 1:26 PM on May. 5, 2009

• i DONT like people who aggravate me!

Anonymous