Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what should I do?

I have a boyfriend who I have a child by? He claims he has house. I been to a house in which he stated to me he sold-he never said anything about it being sold until I asked. My kids and I currently stay in a extended stay hotel with my mother. I was going to get a place in February but he told me not to. It is May and this crap is so old. Like I said earlier he has a house but he rents a room at his cousins house. I've asked him how come I can't come to his house. I don't know what to do. My mind is telling me leave him alonebut I have a baby by him. I was soooooooooo stupid even though my baby is a blessing to me and my other children. I just feel stupid because if i'm his woman then I should have been to his house. I think he's either lying or has another. What do you all think?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • Honey their is a reason he doesn't want you at his house. I say get out now before it gets harder than it already is. He doesn't love you or he would want you with him and around him especially if you have a kid together. GET OUT!

    Answer by momwifelove at 11:52 AM on May. 5, 2009

  • Sounds like he's lieing to you about something. Move on and do for you. Don't worry about him. Think about your kids. Get a place that is YOURS! And tell the loser that you moved on.

    Answer by Vanessannd at 11:52 AM on May. 5, 2009

  • Go file for child support. They will find out what assets he has. You can also look online and see who owns the house at that address. It's public information.

    Answer by admckenzie at 11:56 AM on May. 5, 2009

  • I'm going to file for child support on Wedensday!

    Answer by kimmy1972 at 11:59 AM on May. 5, 2009

  • Something is definetely up. You absolutely sure he's not married or living with seeing someone else?

    Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:56 PM on May. 5, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.