mother's day

i need suggestions on what to get my mother for mother's day. i have no idea. what do you mother's want for mother's day.?

summerdaile

Asked by summerdaile at 11:51 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mother will be out of town, so I'll probably bring her flowers before she leaves. Most moms don't really want you to go crazy, they just want a small gesture. A card, flowers, or candy is probably fine.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:06 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Give her something that "means something" to you and to her. For instance, my mum is into butterflies; the card I sent was covered with them. In the long run though, what matters is that you remembered her, and let her KNOW that you did, because however imperfect she is, she is your mom (birth, adoptive, foster) and the things she did as she raised you -- made you who you are!
    Morniel

Answer by Morniel at 12:24 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Hard question for me... One sister is going up to see her on Saturday. I have plans. We sent her a huge bouquet & fruit basket for her b-day last month. Although she likes the flowers. I sell the Scentsy Wickless candle, and she has that also (although I could give her more scents!) Hey, just figured out part of my own mom's day gift.... THANKS...
    One year I wrote my own Card to her ~~~~~she cried.....she loved it more than anything because I did it. Try something from your heart. It's always the best.
    For a back up....my Scentsy is a Love thing. You can turn it on & leave the house! Every one of my customers is in love with it. It is unlike any other. My cafemom site here has the link or www.scentsy.com/6401 or PM me.
    Although we can't do rush orders now. They are already shipping for mothers day.
    If U live close --- breakfast, lunch or dinner!
    HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 12:30 PM on May. 5, 2009