What is your best Thrift Store/Garage Sale find?

Oh I love finding that great find at a thrift store, yard sale ect.. I find anything from shoes, clothes, kitchen, camping, books ect... all my finda are the best!

Who else has a great find to share???

Mommy2seven

Asked by Mommy2seven at 11:53 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My desk! It's HUGE, has a hutch, a file drawer, 2 other drawers, plus the gave me 2 filing cabinets all for $20. There was nothing wrong with anything, the desk has a couple scratches but it works!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 12:06 PM on May. 5, 2009

• My mom and I went to a yard sale last year and found a rare piece of glass. She gotten it appraised here recently and found that it costs over $4000!!
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 12:02 PM on May. 5, 2009

• a almost brand new crib the grandma had bought it new for her house and the baby hardly used it well when she took it down her husband lost the bag of screws so I bought it for $10 my husband went and got screws for it and put it together it was so pretty a dark cherry crib I love it BTW three of my kids have used it the best $10 I ever spent lol

Anonymous

• Gosh so many things. Thrift store I found a beutiful amish quilt for 25 bucks. A brand new sofa and love set set for 100 bucks. Took it right out of the ladies living room. She claimed it wasnt her style. Tried to get the curtains but no luck! LOL Tons and Tons of designer clothes for DD. Its my absolute favorite thing to do. Yards sales and thrift stores. When we go on vacations, I make sure I map out all the good places to explore.
    Yebbers

Answer by Yebbers at 12:58 PM on May. 5, 2009