With the Jon and Kate fallout, do you think it's ok for a married man to be in a bar at 2 am?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What happened anyway?
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's good for ANY person to be in a bar at 2 a.m. As my mom used to tell me.....nothing good happens after midnight. I would hope my husband wouldn't be at a bar at all, let alone into the wee hours of the morning.
    Anonymous

• Not with some chick hanging on his arm...if my dh did that he knows that he won't live to see another day.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:05 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I don't see the harm in letting loose every once and awhile. I mean the man has some pretty serious responsiblities at home. Its just too bbad he couldn't do it with his wife.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 12:07 PM on May. 5, 2009

• If its something that happens every now and then and he's with his buddies, then I don't see the harm in it, cause I would want to do the same every now and then. If it's on a regular basis then we have a problem.

What happened with Jon & Kate anyway?
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 12:13 PM on May. 5, 2009

• We know that Jon and Kate Plus 8 is currently filming its fifth season, so it's no surprise that our favorite tensome is on the cover of May's Ladies' Home Journal. Decked out in all-white attire, the Gosselin family looks set for Spring and Summer, but inside John and Kate set the record straight on the state of their marriage. Check out the highlights of what the couple said:

Jon on marriage: "This struggle has definitely put some tension in our marriage. But I never cheated on Kate. Kate and I are together."

Kate on privacy: "The fact that we are recognized, screamed at, mobbed and so often approached when we're together does make life difficult."

Kate about fame: "I don't get it. I'm just a mom who's doing her best, not unlike moms everywhere. I just happen to have a few more kids than the average."

Anonymous

• http://lilsugar.com/3011663
    Anonymous

• Sooooo there is no fall out? I'm confused?!
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 12:17 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I would drink until two am if I had been completely emasculated by my spouse
    Anonymous

• Who are Jon & Kate and why should I care?

Depends on the circumstances.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 12:19 PM on May. 5, 2009