Have you ever been witha woman (sexually) did you like it? would you do it again?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:07 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• If I was with a woman and liked it then I would be a lesbian and that isn't the case. I have kissed a girl and thought it was really odd and did not enjoy it.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:08 PM on May. 5, 2009

• PP Thats not nessicailry true.. I have been with women and liked it but i couldnt be in a realationship with one.. (ive tried to much drama) Im attracted to both.. its called bisexual
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 12:10 PM on May. 5, 2009

• i have and i liked it, me and this girl did it for the hubby when he and i first got together, it was fun we all enjoyed it and i have done it again, i lust that girl. but i love my hubby and if he wasnt cool with it, id never do it again.
    Anonymous

• Ive been with a girl who only did things to me...i liked it because she knew exactly what to do
    i was in a relationship with her too and like JrsMommy07 said, too mcuh drama
    Anonymous

• What's with all these woman on woman ???'s. It's all good, but I can't believe how many woman don't know what it's like to have another woman as a lover. I have had several woman, one of which is still my BFF, and two of which that I truly loved. Today, I am a happily married woman (to a man!) and have two beautiful boys. Although I have little sexual intrest in woman now, I would not trade my experinces for anything.
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 12:14 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes, I am bi but I won't ever do it again. I've had my heart broken by more women than men. I'll stick to my hubby now.
    Anonymous

• yes and yes.
    im bie.

but being married now, i havent in years.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:42 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I have made out with a girl and felt weird but I wouldn't go back and not do it cause it is one of my fun memories that I had with a friend that is no longer alive. And me and the girl became really good friends,
    Anonymous

• Absolutely no sexual contact with any other Woman and I do not desire to.. I am open minded but that just doesn't do it for me.. FYI: It's normal! I know its trendy to be "bi" but come on.. not everyone is on board!
    Anonymous

• Yes,and no
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:41 PM on May. 5, 2009