How can I lose weight quick but healthy? if there is a way? NO PILLS

I to lose like 50 pounds.. Still i Did lose 10 already but i'm sooo fat!!!! i really am unhappy with the way i look. please help me thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Health

• Start off walking and about a mile everyday and then work your way to running. Eat fewer carbs, drink plenty of water, and just DONT eat what you know you are not supposed to be eating.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 12:14 PM on May. 5, 2009

• i need to lose 94 lbs to be back at my weight before my baby.........wow that looks really bad typed out.......so ill keep checking back cause i wanna know too lol GL
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 12:14 PM on May. 5, 2009

• i went on a vegetarian diet, i was a vegetarian before though so it was super easy for me, and i started walking about a mile everyday and doing some cardio workouts in the house and i do crunches but i do them standing up cause you get more done that way and i dont cramp up like i do when im laying on the floor, and it doesnt hurt my back, i went from a size 18 to a 13-14, in about 5 months. dont know how much i actually lost cause the scale disappoints me if i didnt reach my goal, so i just threw it out and now go by the pant sizes.
    Anonymous

• After I had my son I lost 80 pounds just walking 2 miles a day and i ate 4-5 small meals a day with 3 small snacks in between. I wouldn't cut out carbs because carbs give you the energy you need to burn fat. Just try to stay as active as possible. Good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:40 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Don't deprive yourself, either -- you'll get "pissy" and resentful. So if you crave chocolate cake -- HAVE SOME.... But make it a very thin slice, and dont obsess about what you are putting into your mouth. That's one I found out the hard way.
    Morniel

Answer by Morniel at 1:01 PM on May. 5, 2009

• It takes time. You need to eat small(3 meals and 2-3 snacks) healthy meals and work out or some activity daily. You can do it just make a schedual and stick to it. Good luck!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:06 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. Eat 7 servings of whole grains a day. Cut way back on, or eliminate meat and dairy. Eat beans and lentils.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:16 PM on May. 5, 2009