Any encouragement for a mom ttc?

I have been ttc for 2 months. I know a lot of moms have been trying a lot longer but oh,the frustration of waiting and doing everything possible and then finding out your not pregnant is difficult. I had all the symptoms and felt different . I think I had an early MC or a really different period. I recently got off nuva ring and have a dd already who is 7.We are hoping for a son this time. I guess I am looking for support as I am not telling my family about ttc. I will wait until we have achieved success! Thanks for reading.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Good luck, stop stressing and it can take time to get a baby after any form of bc. Your period is going to be a little off any time you start or stop bc. Just relax and enjoy the baby making process. Have sex every 3rd day around ovulation time and don't get disappointed when it doesn't happen, it will happen when the time is right.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:15 PM on May. 5, 2009

• This was my second month ttc and I am pregnant now. I used a fertility monitor and the website www.fertilityfriend.com That website took a lot of guess work out for me. It told me when I was ovulating, as did the monitor and also I googled cervical mucous to determine when it was best for us to have sex. And I can say it worked. Good Luck to you, don't give up and BABY DUST!!!!
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 12:26 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I can understand how frustrating it can be and how sometimes obsessed we women can get with tracking ovulation and temperatures and feeling that aweful disappointment when you don't get that positive. But I became pregnant with my son when I decided to stop worrying about it and tracking it and we just let things happened naturally. We were pregnant a month later.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:42 PM on May. 5, 2009

• im jess, im about 5 months pregnant and im only 20. my husband, who at the time was my boyfriend [newly married] were ttc for almost a year with no luck. everyone kept telling me to stop thinking about it, not to TRY.. but i know its soo hard when you want a baby so bad. you know the time is right, then its right. all i can say, is when its supposed to happen, it will. when you're least expecting it too! let your mind go, love your man and make love.. dont try to make a baby.. just love him, and if its supposed to happen, things will end up happening.
    jessjess07

Answer by jessjess07 at 2:54 PM on May. 5, 2009

• GL, I am going on my 5th yr. Lots of baby dust
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 7:07 PM on May. 5, 2009