has this worked for any of you? i wanna have my baby already.......

i was told to drink chamomile tea with cocoa to have my baby come out within a week, i'll be 38 weeks this friday and i want my baby already :(

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 12:15 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try it it worked for my cousin give it a try good luck!!!!
    Anonymous

• I haven't tried it, but I did try everything! And while sex worked, it didn't work the first time. Realistically the baby will come when it's ready. I know that's the last thing you want to hear right now. I remember being so mad every morning when I'd wake up and still no baby. Your baby will come, it can't stay inside of you forever.

GL!
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 12:17 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Your baby will come when it's ready. I understand that you are anxious and probably realy uncomfortable, but it is not safe to take things to hurry on labor just try to be patient, and be sure to walk and of course have lots of sex! Good Luck
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 12:18 PM on May. 5, 2009

• it will work!!
    Anonymous

• Whats the hurry. Let your baby come when its ready. The only sure way to get the baby to come is to wait for it to come on its own. YOu can try whatever you want, just remember the consequences and risks may out weigh the outcome you want.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:19 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Ditto to Tarabella

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 12:19 PM on May. 5, 2009

• As I was told what works for some doesn't work for all so don't get mad if it doesn't work
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:21 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I tried it all with my son (He was 10 days late) Castor oil, eggplant parmasean, sex, spicy food, walking, raspberry leaf tea...the baby will come when it is good and ready. lol. They are so mean that way.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:44 PM on May. 5, 2009