Any suggestions for set in koolaide?

beige carpet+sick child+slurpee=BAD

I have one particular spot where my son threw up slurpee and it needs to be removed,but I also have another spot where red koolaid was spilled..Im sure the same suggestion would work for both spots as both spots are red.

I always resolve stains immeditly but that didnt work and now they are set in and we are ready to move...

Chrystal_A

Asked by Chrystal_A at 12:17 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• try pxy clen. It worked for me when my dd threw up holiday red oreos and dh said he didn't know how to clean it up so he left it on the carpet for me for the next 8 hours that I was at work. I used that when I came home..stain is gone.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:31 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Ive tried Oxy clean,thanks though.
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 1:19 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Did you try making a thick paste with the Oxy Clean and letting it sit overnight?
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 2:18 PM on May. 5, 2009

• nope,but I will thanks!
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 6:52 PM on May. 5, 2009