Anyone know the earliest an OB/gyn can tell from pushing on the pelvis your pregnant?

My other kids were easy I had sympthoms, took the test it was postive. However I think that I am pregnant but the test won't confirm. I think if I am pregnant it happened back first week in April. I had a period (or what I thought was a period) on the 16th. My cycle is so unpredictable I go anywhere from 2-4 weeks in between periods. Anyway I tested but thinking it was to early. I had my exam done the 27th of April. Not sure if I should try to get a different test, wait to test?
My sympthoms are pure exhaustion mid day for no reason, last week or so I am always hungry, and I have felt nasueous occassionally. I would say no period but like I said that is so unpredictable and I thought that I just had it even though it was lighter and not as long.

Sorry to ask on here. Its been over 8 years since I had a child so it feels very odd not knowing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be your period on the early onset of menopause. A blood test will confirm if you are or you can retest again. I went to the ob/gyn at 8 weeks and they knew I was pregnant by doing an pelvic exam and a abdominal exam.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:22 PM on May. 5, 2009