Who do think

Who do you think you husband should love/stick up for more, his wife and kids or his mother. Me and my guy were talking about this last night, just woundering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• His wife and kids. His mother should be grown enough to handle things herself and if she needs defending then she should grow up. THe wife and children usually get the brunt of the bs in the families.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:30 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Depends on the situation. My husband sticks up for me and our son, but also for his mother. Just depends on what's going on.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 12:31 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Well, technically it would depend on the situation, but for the most part he knows who he is married to. He knows where his dick goes!
    Anonymous

• his wife, then kids, then mother. That's how I feel it should be, anyway. In a traditional (mom, dad, kids) home the parents have to stick together and it's impossible if mom and dad aren't on the same page. Your spouse always comes first.
    Anonymous

• When you marry, you promise to put the spouse first. And the children are part of you and your spouse. Your mother has a special place in your heart, but she needs to understand that you are now part of a new relationship. We should always honor our mothers, but our own family comes first.

Answer by Bmat at 12:52 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Really, I don't think it's reallt fair to try to put a guy in the situation where he should have to try to chose.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:55 PM on May. 5, 2009