Did John cheat on Kate on John and Kate plus 8

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 12:46 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• well obviously none of you have ever been cheated on. yeah she may be controlling (and to the point where it is just down right wrong) but no woman deserves that. it is the most hurtful thing any woman can go through. it makes you feel worthless and just not good enough. if he wants out of the relationship he should just get out. but in all reality he is no better than she. he loves the money and he loves the fame. there is no "poor jon" in this situation.
    Anonymous

• All I know for sure is.... he didn't cheat with me!

LOL.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:47 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I don't know did he? I wasn't there so I don't know. According to the news he went out with another woman and said it was poor judgement. I don't condone cheating but Kate has a stick up her butt that someone needs to remove and Jon deserves a little respect. All I can say is child support will suck for him.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:47 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I think he rolls his eyes too much at her. lol I should of seen this coming, I think Kate is so organized though I am a little jealous.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:50 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I have no clue. I have male friends that I hang out with &, although it hasn't happened since probably highschool, it wouldn't be odd to me to stay out late with them. Seems to me, though, that if this were "just a friend" she'd have shown up at least in discussion before.

I don't agree with cheating & in most instances, he'd be on my "sh*tlist" for this if it's proven true.... but I have to be honest here. IF he is screwing around ---- I can't believe it took him so long! That woman has some issues.
    Anonymous

• I'm soooo out of the loop... But honestly, I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 12:52 PM on May. 5, 2009

• It's a tv program. If he did, the producers set it up to make ratings go up. Many times it is about illusion to make it look like he did just to get people buzzing and asking others the question so they will tune in and make money for these television personalities. I think we should stay busy working on our own relationships and leave the ones on tv alone. It's entertainment (for some ppl). Remind yourself it's just a money making form of entertainment. It is what it is

Answer by admckenzie at 12:58 PM on May. 5, 2009

• that is sooooooooooo him in that pic w/ that woman! kate deserved it tho
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 1:01 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Why does Kate need child support? TLC already supports her family!

I HOPE he cheats on that ugly shrew! He deserves to have some fun in his life. He's young and good-looking.
    Anonymous

• I hope he did...kate is a bitch
    Anonymous