Bridesmaid Gift Ideas

I need something cute, fun, girlie, and also personal! I am planning on getting a bag and filling it with a few different things, but I dont want it to be like every other bride's gifts. We are all in our early twenty's. What are some idea's? im getting married may30th, so i give it to them the 29th right?!?! =)

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 12:54 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I ordered emergency kits for my MOH and a bag that had Maid of Honor stitched on it. I also went to kirkland's and got a votive holder and candle. I got those kits for all the women in the wedding party and bags to go with them.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 12:57 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Sorry,....those are called Wedding Day Emergency Kits. You can google it.
    lilbit022009

• A piece of jewelry is an elegant and memorable gift. I gave my bridesmaids a nice pearl on a gold chain, but a pretty bracelet would also be good.

Answer by Bmat at 1:05 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Tote bag from L.L. Bean with their initials on it?
    Anonymous