Question about being pregnant?

I had my tubes tied 3 1/2 years ago. Well just one tube was done because I only have one ovary. The last few weeks I have been having symptoms of being pregnant. And I'm not late, but my periods are irregular. Is there any possibilty that I could become pregnant? I've heard that there is no way to become pregnant after having tubes tied. Any ideas or advice would be great. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes you can get pregnant after the fact and it usually turns into a tubal pregnancy that has to be taken care of. How old are you? Menopause or the onset can cause pregnancy symptoms.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:08 PM on May. 5, 2009

• There is still a chance of pregnancy after tying tubes. It is small ( like 0.01%) but it is still possible. Whoever told you zero chance is mistaken. I would take a test if you think you need to, just to be sure.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:09 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I just turned 31
    Anonymous

• My mom had her tubes tied then became pregnant again and had an ectopic pregnancy. I'd suggest getting it taken care of, espcially if you're in any pain.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 1:28 PM on May. 5, 2009