Mommies i need some great ideas?

I am throwing a big family party, it will be on a lake and some of the family members have camp sites but i need to send invites now this will be a friday intil sunday deal and i have a brain fart!!! i want something that sounds exciting and fun
cause i have a dutch oven going on, 4 wheelers, boats, bonfires, family picnic with games,hiking,fishing and horse riding. So how can i make this sound intersting in the invite?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Say just that. Or label it an outdoor adventure. You can list "horseback riding, hiking, etc etc etc"
    Btw, can I come?
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:13 PM on May. 5, 2009

• COME JOIN THE FUN THIS WEEKEND. HAVE AN EXCITING TIME BOATING, JET SKIING, 4 WHEELING and Enjoy PLENTY OF FOOD AND GAMES AND HORSE BACK RIDING. The party will be this Friday until Sunday at whatever location. So bring the family and the pets and come on down for a nice family weekend.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:13 PM on May. 5, 2009

• It sounds wonderful!!! Don't forget the s'mores and the hotdogs cooked over the fire. I wish I were going, even though I don't like the idea of camping, but you make it sound fun already. Print off an invitation in good sized font and put a dot beside each item (can't think of the term just now) to emphasize. Be sure to say what people need to bring. Have a wonderful time!

Answer by Bmat at 1:15 PM on May. 5, 2009

• OP here ...LOL.. inless you wanna travel to Neb.. and join the fun..
    Anonymous

• Bmat is thinking bullets. Use a bullet to emphasize each item in the list.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:22 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I am think of the samething glad u put this up. mom1step what do you mean by bullets? are you thinking of lil boxs to mark off?
    Anonymous

• No, Bmat said to list each item individually, with a dot before it to really make them stick out or to help individualize them. I am pretty sure she meant bullets. That is what why always called them anyway.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:31 PM on May. 5, 2009