What's your conspiracy theory? I love a good conspiracy theory. What really happened with John Edwards?

1.Do you think his dying estranged wife decided to just let it all out because he deserved it before she died, and took him down for the count?
2.Do you think Reale Hunter got mad he never left his wife for her and she set him up?
3.Do you think Hillary brought him down for taking primary votes from her and handed the nod to Obama?
4.Do you think it was all just a coincidence the way it worked out for Edwards?
5. Do you think the Fed.Govt is using him as an example to show that nobody is immune from this administration. Afterall, Edwards was the one who basically sealed the nod for Obama and now he is under Federal investigations.
6.Had the affair not been leaked to the tabloids, J.E. was rumored to have the Atty.Gen.slot from Obama handed to him. Or was Eric Holder the longtime friend knowingly waiting for the slot to open for him when the Edwards affair was leaked by his friends?

akinbottom2

Asked by akinbottom2 at 1:10 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• John Edwards is an ass. A cheating, slimy, creep of an ass. His wife is dying, it's probably too much for her to leave him. I hope she is making his life miserable, since he certainly did that to her.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 1:42 PM on May. 5, 2009

• The aliens did it...
    Anonymous

• The green ones or the illegal ones?
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:13 PM on May. 5, 2009

• John Edwards is a lying jerk by nature he is a trial lawyer after all. His job is all about screwing people and companies over and pocketing money the people he sues for often do not get much. I did get 1.00 from a class action suit I was involved in the attorneys got millions. He is a slime ball his wife should not be shocked he would screw her over. She has cancer and when she passes from it I would not be shocked to see him and the skank he cheated with together. I wished the story had came out later after he had been picked for a job with Obama.lol
    Anonymous

• Winfrey asked Edwards directly whether she's still in love with her husband.

"You know, that's a complicated question," she said.

The couple is still living together in their 28,000-square-foot home in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.

Asked if their relationship is day to day, Edwards replied, "Neither one of us is out the door so I guess it's day by day, but maybe it's month by month."

Read &A
    http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/05/05/2009-05-05_elizabeth_edwards_interview_with_oprah_no_idea_if_john_edwards_fathered_rielle_h.html
    Anonymous

• I think its hilarious he is being investigated for $100,000 possibly used as hush a baby-mama up YET we are supposed to be OK with the illegal use of torture and we should 'get over it' . John McCain went on tv and said torutre is wrong and illegal but we would gain nothing by prosecuting...so what are we to gain from oing after John Edwards? The only person he tortured is his wife, and she forgav his slimey cheatin azz...

Haliburton 'lost' 1.8 billion dollars of the governments money and NO investigation and they are STILL operating in Iraq.......so theres your conspiracy. A democrat cheats and its a federal crime. War crimes are committied by MANY republicans and when questioned we get WHY YOU BRINGING UP THE PAST??
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:26 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Why would you still be with this man she should just leave him I don't feel sorry for a woman who lets a man break her down Women are so powerful and just do not realize it.

Anonymous

That's the age old question....especially that he fathered a baby with her. At his age, he KNOWS how to NOT knock someone up....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:33 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I love it when a hardcore lib, who claims not to be but it''s obvious, wants to blame blame everything on the other side and always excuses those involved from their own side.
    Anonymous

• love it when a hardcore lib, who claims not to be but it''s obvious, wants to blame blame everything on the other side and always excuses those involved from their own side.

I am a proud liberal, what are YOU talking about??? That doesn't mean a democrat auto gets my vote. it says to state YOUR conspiracy theory....and the double standard is mine...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:36 PM on May. 5, 2009