masturbating...yes or no?

It's kind of a sensitive subject, but I mean, we are all adults here.
I just want to know...do you do it and if you do, how often.

I like to do it whenever I can...with or without my husband.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I do it only when he is in IRaq for a year or more at a time. And then its only once maybe twice a month if that. My husband tends to leave me very satisfied that I don't need to do it.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:14 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Yep I do it almost as regularly as I have sex with my DH. If I don't get off during sex, I'll masturbate afterward. My Dh was in Baghdad for over a year. I flew solo a few times during that time.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I do. Usually in the shower. It's something that I do in private. I don't like my husband to know that I do it.
    Anonymous

• I do it whenever I get the urge... usually once every 2-3 days regardless of what the hubby is givin' me! My thing is that I wake up horny and the hubby's not complying, so what the hell!
    Anonymous

• it's a yes for me. I could have sex almost every day and sometimes more than once but hubby is not always at home so.......:)
    Anonymous

• I do it and so does my dh. It doesn't really effect out sex life very much,meaning we still have sex several times in a week.
    We tell each other what we did and when and what we were thinking about when we did. Then we try to act out the fantasies that we had while masturbating. It is actually quite fun!
    My DH doesn't care if I do, hell he bought my best toys!
    Anonymous

• I actually just got done doing it. I get the urge and I go for it....my fionce satisfies me...i think I am just a horny person. I do it in front of my fionce to
    Anonymous

• Masturbation is selfish. You should go to your significant other. Wait for him to get home, the anticipation will make it even better. If you think about it is totally rude to exclude the person who can have sex with you and only you. My husband does not do it. We have discussed that is okay for me to on occasion because my sex drive is higher than his. But i would much rather have the real thing. Wouldn't you? Masturbation doesn't help your husbands sex life nor yours really, unless you do it with him that is okay. So i do it on a rare occasion and I make it a point to fantasize about my husband. I take pride in fantasizing about my husband because it builds my desire for him. You should do the same it will only help your sex life.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 1:34 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I masturbate quite often actually, as does my DH. our favorite thing to do is when we are having sex, he uses the vibrator on me. Its amazing...he gets to control the pleasure and I just go crazy because you never know which way he is going to go..thats my favorite thing to do. also, we love to watch each other masturbate..and we'll help each other out too, that make it muchhh hotter. we like to act out fantasies too...just last night we played the "naughty school girl" and the "sexy gym teacher.."
    Anonymous

• Once in a blue moon, usually its cuz DH likes it so I might make a little video clip for him to enjoy later.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:37 PM on May. 5, 2009