How much should i charge to clean a 3 bedroom, 2 bath 1900squ house?

Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Where do you live? I have 3 beds and 2.5 baths and its 1500 sq feet and we pay 1410 with all utilities included. IT depends on the location but I would say between 900-1200 if utilities are not included.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:16 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Iam going to clean a house this size, I was wondering how much I should charge?
    Anonymous

• That's about the size of our house. Cleaning once a week? It would take how long, a morning? Say 4 hours. $12 an hour? Your cleaning supplies? So for 4 hours, once a week, plus the cost of cleaning supplies, that would be about $60?

Answer by Bmat at 1:19 PM on May. 5, 2009

• If you also have to pay to be bonded and insured, and your own social security, that could be $80?

Answer by Bmat at 1:21 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I live in florida, I dont have to be insured or bonded. I have been cleaning since 04. I use to do only apt and bussiness so, Iam curious about doing a bigger houses. I pay my taxes and the end of the year and never had a problem.
    Anonymous

• 15.00 per room each week.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:46 PM on May. 5, 2009