STRETCH MARKS!!!!

I am a first time mommy to a 2 month old and I was a size 2 before he was born...i'm finally down to a size 5 (yay!) and getting happier with my body BUT I have the awful dreaded stretchmarks on my stomach! What is the best solution?? I tried cocoa butter(the pure cocoa butter) and it did nothing before he was born nor have I had any results after....help!

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 1:15 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• mederma skin cream for scares and stretch marks. It just makes them lighten up so you can hardly see them. Never used it myself tho, only heard of it. Its very costly too. Idk? Good luck.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 2:18 PM on May. 5, 2009

• they lighten gradually over time. but there's nothing that fades them that much. some people swear by products that they have used but it just depends on each persons skin. laser removal maybe
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 3:10 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Honestly..nothing makes them disappear..I find it very unfair that women have to experience stretchmarks. They will change in color to lighter but you will always be able to feel them and see them close up. I spent over 1000 dollars on laser treatments and its a load of crap. I had a tummy tuck done and that got rid of my pooch and sagging skin due to weight gain/loss. It looks a hell of alot better then it did but still stretchmarks are there. I was normally a size 2. I gained 50 lbs lost 45 but it took me a year and a half. and Now im stuck at a size 4-5. Hope this helped!
    misswhite

Answer by misswhite at 6:30 AM on May. 8, 2009