For moms with IUD merina

It seems like ever since I got Mine 6 months ago I have been sick off and on and I Lack energy has this happened to anyone else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Health

• I tack the lack of energy up to I have two babies under age three. I was tired after having each of my babies. I don't think it is anymore with the mirena. I love mine. I haven't been feeling sick though.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:24 PM on May. 5, 2009

• My friend has one and has had a lot problems with her. Its causing a lot of pain. But my mom had one before she had me and loved it.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 1:25 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Yeah , I loved my Mirena until I had it in for a while. I didn't realize how terrible I felt all the time until I had it removed. I was tired, had acne, ovarian cysts, decreased sex drive, and weird joint pain. All of those problems went away almost immediately after removing it. Best decision I could have made.
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 1:50 PM on May. 5, 2009