Question about CM??

On my last ovulation period we baby danced alot. and since then i have had extra CM... im supposed to test in two days and was wondering f this could be a sign im going to get good news when i test??

MomaKel

Asked by MomaKel at 1:22 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Unfortunately, it can be either pregnancy or your period about to start. Like Mom2Jack said, the symptoms are so similar for both. Wait until the day after your period is supposed to come to test. Alot of the time, you can have an increase of CM before your period. If there is any foul odor or if the discharge is an unusual color, it can be an infection, but probably not. If it's odorless, and clear or white, I wouldn't worry about it! Good luck!
    Erin1108

Answer by Erin1108 at 12:47 AM on May. 6, 2009

• It's so hard to say, PMS symptoms and early pregnancy symptoms can be so similiar. I only took a test this weekend to stop my fiance from worrying. I've been late before and stressing over it usualy made it more late. Typically I'd take a test and five minutes after seeing the negative my period would show up......lol....but not this time. Seeing that positive was completely unexpected, but very much wanted and celebrated!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:39 PM on May. 5, 2009

• It could also be an infection.
    Anonymous

• Infection all the way!
    Anonymous

• It's not an infection i know that much!! lol but it has def. increased i guess ill just have to see tomorrow!!!
    MomaKel

Answer by MomaKel at 4:43 PM on May. 6, 2009