What do you think? A little long but powerfull.

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

Continued BELOW......

LimoMOM5

Asked by LimoMOM5 at 1:29 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• 'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'
    'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'
    'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'
    Continued BELOW....
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:31 PM on May. 5, 2009

• 'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'
    'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'
    Spoken by Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

What do you think??????
    LimoMOM5

• If only the U.S. had balls down under. Ours were cut off during the apology tour and returned to England with an IPOD and some videos that don't work. The Bust of Churchill was seen in the corner with tears running down his chubby fat cheeks.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:32 PM on May. 5, 2009

Would you be for wiretapping and spying on all christian churches?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:34 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I like it. Now, mind you, my husband is an immigrant, here legally, of course. He is also Muslim. Does he think he is entitled to anything? No, he came here with no English whatsover, and went to school to learn it. It took him one year and lots and lots of practice... but he did it. I agree with this! Great thing to do, if only the US could do it too.

Anonymous

• I'm CALLING Australia to tell them that I am sooooooooooo envious that their prime minister is a REAL MAN and not a puppet, not a communist, doesn't pander to the lowest common denominator and loves his country!!!!!!!

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's leave our beloved country to the lazy freaks and move there , conservatism travels, everyhing else just sits there............................................

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:43 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Australia..............

you rock                 Integrate or leave!!  I love it!!  Gee, sure wish some of the idiots in DC could borrow this fella's balls for a day or 2!!

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:52 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Integrate or leave!!

Funny, that's how I feel about all the idiots talking secession and revolution...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:54 PM on May. 5, 2009

• MY GOD....if gordon brown took this approach. England would be such a happier place. Sadly, all of the terrorists are living here.

Including Abu Quatada. Osama Bin Laden's top man in the UK. He is in jail fighting an attempt to extradite him to Jordan on terrorism charges.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 2:51 PM on May. 5, 2009

• While I agree with the sentiment, do you really think it was right for him to tell everyoneof the Muslim faith to leave? I mean, unless they are causing waves, shouldn't they be allowed to live peacefully? I know, liberal kool aid drinking mama here, but come on. It's not fair to direct this towards all Muslims in Australia, is it?

gludwig2000

Answer by gludwig2000 at 3:26 PM on May. 5, 2009