Are men REALLY different, or is just domination/machoism just inherited

Just that ! Let's see how many answers we come up with, and it's sure to get some of us ( bashers ) a good laugh!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it is inherited (genetic and environmental) because women possess this trait as well.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 1:34 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Men really are different. There is a certain kind of domination that is genetic and environmental but as far as men thinking they are superior to women, that's environmental.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:40 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:47 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I think every man is a little different, but a portion of their makeup is all the same. that's why so many travel to greener grass's and find out it's still not getting mowed... he he.
    Anonymous

• I think testosterone makes them more aggressive.

Answer by Bmat at 1:53 PM on May. 5, 2009

• sounds like you just want to stir up trouble...no comment
    Anonymous

• Definetly different from females! I think it could be genetics but also taught. Everytime my son is mushy or sentimental his dad says man up boy or come on sissy, or mamas boy (just in playing, of course) And he tells him women are nothing but trouble and that he should run at the first sign of a relationship. I however have a more powerful remote control to my sons brain so we know how he'll end up right? lol ha ha ha I wish I knew how to spell out an evil laugh---woo hoo ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa IDK
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 2:09 PM on May. 5, 2009