Excitement makes the time slow down..

Anyone ever notice how when your excited about something that time just stops!! We moved in with my parents for a few months because of some serious health problems I was having.. Me and DH are renting a new condo!! Moving in on the 29th of this month and buying new furniture on Friday of this week.. I feel like my days for the last week have just STRETCHED!!! I just want it to be here so quick, I can't stand it. haha.. How do we just speed up the time??!!??!! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I totally understand what you mean. We get my husbands orders from the Navy somewhere around the 19th and it just can't get here quick enough!!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 1:40 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I agree, and I hadn't thought of it like that. Time does seems to slow down when excited. I think because we notice every little thing. To make the time go faster make lists and distract yourself by keeping busy with other things, such as throwing things away (or donating) what you won't need. No reason to move things and then throw them out afterward.

Answer by Bmat at 1:45 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Bmat,thats an excellent idea because I have!! lol.. I have lists for groceries the day of move in, what we're going to buy furniture wise.. I've gone on a ton of different websites and pick out things we're getting, and have a list for that.. I even have my budget made out for an entire year.. lol! And we went last night to our storage and threw away a ton of things, so then i made a new list of things i threw away and different things i'll need to get because of it! haha.. I know the 29th will get here.. I'm just so ready.. Thanks for the comments, both of you!
    Anonymous