Have any of you been to a bike rally?

and if you have what did you do? i heard some women flash and men flash there thingy! My hub would like to hit some big rallys like the 1 in FL and SD.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I haven't srry
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 2:00 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I work at a motorcycle dealership, and I have never heard of any of the people doing those things from the bikers who come in. There is actually a girl who works here who goes on rallies sometimes and they just ride, i never hear her say anything about flashing people.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 2:10 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes, I have. Not one of the big ones though. It was a blast! Yes, you can expect to see a little of everything. People naked, people having sex in public and most definitely flashing. I flashed myself. If you are easily offended don't go but I had a good time. If you are easily jealous you may not want to go because even if you don't see naked men you WILL see naked women.
    lalli_lalli

Answer by lalli_lalli at 2:10 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Oh, and there was also a mechanical bull women rode while topless. I have pictures. LOL
    lalli_lalli

Answer by lalli_lalli at 2:13 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I have only been to the one in SD and yes it gets pretty wild and its nice to go site seeing too. the place i go to cops aren't allowed in there which at the rally you will hear motorcycle all night and all day long you will see alot of stuff that will blow your mind but its fun i won't take a child there
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 3:00 PM on May. 5, 2009

• mmmm
    Anonymous

• Oh yeah! Flashing happens!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:59 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Haven't been to a formal rally, but there is a motorcycle shop half a block from my house (with a public park in between us). They have a big rally every year and there is usually lots of flashing and drinking going on. We usually try to make plans for that day, especially now that my son is 17 and WAY interested in the flashers (female).
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 11:22 AM on May. 6, 2009