What is your opnion about Guns?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am not against having them, but if you have young children, it should be either locked in a gun safe, or kept in another location that they can't get to whatsoever.
    Anonymous

• I fully support gun rights because I have a hunting family, I don't understand why anyone would need an automatic weapon though.
    Anonymous

• Um they are okay. Seriously, I would like to have one in my home. I think if someone were threatening my family, I would definately use it. I would also use it to defend myself if needed. I was in a situation last summer where I was home by myself. Someone was beating on the side of my house at about 2:00 AM. My dog was ready to rip into them, but it was a very helpless feeling.
    Anonymous

• We own numerous guns,as did my parents, my grandparents and I'm sure many generations before that. There was a time shotguns kept us from being hungry. I would go to my death protecting the right to keep and bear arms as provided for in the constitution.
    Anonymous

• I understand everyone's right to protection. BUT I am against guns.
    Anonymous

• as long as a person is responsable with it I don't care we have a 9mm and 12 gauge and I tell you what if someone breaks on they better hope they kill me before I get the lock off or their ass is mine

Anonymous

• It is our right as Americans to own guns. If they were made illegal then they would just be in the wrong hands. I keep guns in my home, locked up safely. I will teach my son proper firearm control and teach him to respect their power. (We are a hunting family)
    I still feel though that there is no reason, (NONE) that anybody other than military should need to own an automatic weapon.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:56 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I understand your right to own a gun but saying you would die for the right to keep your gun is so STUPID! How does that even make sense. There is sooooo much more to life and you would die to keep your gun. Sheesh.
    Anonymous

• That is illogical. Just because they are legal does not make them right. The government is not always right.
    Anonymous

• everyone needs one.. they are in my home, im buying my MIL one for Mothers Day..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:59 PM on May. 5, 2009