Can you settle our arguement??

The other night DH spilled some juice on the carpet (Yeah he is worse than the kids) and went to get a rag to clean it up. Well I havent washed any of the cleaning rags yet so he couldnt find one. He asked if he could use a dish towel and then just throw that in the wash. I said no because I dont want my dish towels used on the floor. Those are for dishes only. He said that was stupid because its not like that towel wont get cleaned in the washer. I just think its gross to use a towel on the floor and then use it on the dishes even though it would have been washed. Am I just weird or do you ladies agree with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sorry but your weird, lol
    Anonymous

• haha, yeah, it's weird.
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 1:58 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I'd say that's a bit anal =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:59 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Sorry, weird. I would just be greatful he was cleaning it up himself.
    Anonymous

• Yep...weird! It will get washed anyways.
    Anonymous

• You have to realize that your rags are getting much worse stuff on them from washing the dishes than they would from wiping juice off the carpet lol. I mean do you know what all bacteria is on your dishes lol! Salmonella...e. coli....listeria....
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:07 PM on May. 5, 2009

• yeah i use my dish rag on the floor if i spill something. then i just throw it in the washer.....
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 2:10 PM on May. 5, 2009

• No you are not weird..
    I am the same way and my fiance would just do what you said..
    he would use a dish towel...
    He even once used a wash cloth to clean the bathroom and he thought that was ok too..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:10 PM on May. 5, 2009

• do u wash all of your dish rags separately? or do you throw them in with a load of towels and clothes? b/c quite frankly, all the germs will intermingle anyways in the wash. but we all have our pet peeves...i know i have some weird ones!
    Anonymous

• I can't put a wash rag back into the sink after I've cleaned something with it, like the counter but on the floor then to the washer no biggy. maybe that's just your pet peeve. And we're all weird in some way. lol
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 2:14 PM on May. 5, 2009