Books......

I love Stephanie Meyers books and books like that. Anyone have any books they have read that are along those lines, or not, but are really good they could recomend. let me know thanks.

Savymom25

Asked by Savymom25 at 1:58 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• Try P.C. Cast/Kristen Cast's series House of Night. Just finished all four books and there is a fifth I haven't read yet.
    Also check out Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld books...they include vamps, werewolves and witches.
    rennisance

Answer by rennisance at 5:07 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Did you hear that she's coming out with a new book? It's from will be the twillight story but from either Jacob or James's view.
    Anonymous

• You mean edward's? yeah I heard she wasn't going to do it cuz it got leaked onto the internet. You can read it on her website.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 2:06 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Midnight Sun is still not being released (the Twilight from Edward's view) because the first 12 chapters were leaked onto the internet before Stephenie got done writing it, and she is still very upset about it and is no longer working on Midnight Sun. Hopefully she will decide to finish it at some point.

I haven't read The Host by Stephenie Meyer but it's supposed to be equally as good. Try Charlaine Harris's Sookie Stackhouse series (the HBO Series True Blood is based on them).
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:03 PM on May. 5, 2009

• A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray...theres no vampires, but its got to do with magic and the occult...I just finished it..thought it was good and trying to find the other two books
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 3:16 PM on May. 9, 2009