Does your hubby like to eat you out?

just wondering because my fionce's friend at work says he wont eat out his wife because cooters have their own doctor and too many creams out there..lol. Just curious if your husband or SO does

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband does but he says that when I get close to starting my period he doesn't like to because the taste and scent changes and he doesn't like it. He can always tell when I am getting ready start, usually before me.
    Anonymous

• YES...LOVES IT!
    Anonymous

• He has to be in the mood, sometimes he wants it more than I do LOL
    Anonymous

• Yes he loves it!!! loves it loves it loves it!!! So glad because my ex didn't like it
    Anonymous

• my husband loves to and i love to return the favor to him...

i find it arousing...to the MAX!
    Anonymous

• LOL.. I read it wrong at first and thought you ment going out to eat.. LOL Im a dumbass.. Anyhoo, yes he want to eat ME out everytime we do it.. its crazy and he is starting to get good... LOL FINALLY
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:03 PM on May. 5, 2009

• yes, my fionce loves to...it really turns him on big time..that and me masterbating for him
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:06 PM on May. 5, 2009

• nope, he doesn't like it. He did it once and he was awful at it so I don't push it.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:11 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Nope I wish he did hell I swallow but the few times he did he didnt know what he was doing so Its ok

Anonymous

• He likes to do it, but I don't like having it done. It's not that he's bad cause he's better than all the other guys that have done it, I just don't like the feeliing of it.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:20 PM on May. 5, 2009