Ride Needed July 1 for elderly man from Sanford Fl to Orlando airport?

I am having to move my father, 86, from an asst living center in Sanford, FL to here in Alvin, TX. I need to find someone who can transport him from Sanford on July 1st to the airport in Orland. I can't find any public transportation to do it and can not afford a taxi service that distance. Would be willing to send gas money for mileage reported after my father arrives.

horsegal2760

Asked by horsegal2760 at 2:03 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Travel

• I wonder if a limousine service would be cheaper than a taxi. It might be safer for your father to be in the hands of a professional driver. I hope you find someone, but just offering gas money may not be enough, there is also time spent, wear on the car. tolls, parking, the responsibility of another person in the car. I'm not even sure that insurance would cover this arrangement.

Answer by Bmat at 2:05 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Try 877-827-6367 I use this service anytime I need car transportation in or around Orlando. They have great prices and great service.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 2:15 PM on May. 5, 2009