My twin boys will be 14 tomorrow, any ideas?

On a very tight budget, what can I do that would be cool? They are not identical in anyway! PLEASE HELP MOMMAS!!! They will have their own cakes, and some friends over. They say that's what they want. Maybe just a little cash so they can get what they want themselves?

MrsBLB

Asked by MrsBLB at 2:07 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• You could rent a couple of movies or video games for them... get pizza and some snacks. And yeah... they always like the cash!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 2:14 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Thank you, my oldest just turned 21. It's been a long time, and with two....I'm feeling overwhelmed and emotional! Thank you again :o)
    MrsBLB

Answer by MrsBLB at 2:18 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Honestly? I would ask them what they want and let them know what you can or cannot afford. At this age I think they like planning their own parties but us moms running it.
    TheFriskyKitty

Answer by TheFriskyKitty at 3:08 PM on May. 5, 2009

• If you have rock band or guitar hero or a Wii set that up where all of them can play, Twister if you have it- the last 3 years my son has just had a few friends over, pizza, cake and stuff we have around the house like the video games or movies. Hubby says it's not a real party, but they have fun.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:18 PM on May. 5, 2009