• In the Spotlight:

If you take a preggo test and its shows line but the line is really thin almost like only the edge colored but its faint does that still mean preggo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could, but if you let a test lay around for too long it could simply be a shadow and a result from it sitting for too long. Re-test in another few days to be sure!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:18 PM on May. 5, 2009

• If there is a line that means pregnant.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:18 PM on May. 5, 2009

• even a faint line is a positive. My line was barely visible but I waited a week, took another one and it was more bold....when I talked to my doctor she said even if it's faint it is still a line so wait a few weeks and test again but chances are it's a yes.
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 2:18 PM on May. 5, 2009

• ANY type of line no matter how dark or light means your EGGO is PREGGO
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 2:20 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes you are Preggo I didn't think that anyone else used that word but me and my family.
    stepmommy

Answer by stepmommy at 3:04 PM on May. 5, 2009

• If there is a thin line, it is supposed to mean that you are pregnant.

However, if you stare at the test too hard, you can almost always see the faint test line. It's still a negative result but I've ALWAYS been able to see the test line when I've stared at the thing.

If the line appeared after the time period has expired, it is probably a false positive. Many women get their hopes up when they dig through the trash 5+ minutes later to check one more time and see that a line has developed. That is considered an innacurate reading.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:08 PM on May. 5, 2009

• If the line is a faint color (whether the test is pink or blue) then you're pregnant. My home test with baby #2 was super faint.

If the line is clearly grey, void of all color, and didn't even appear until more than 10 minutes of taking the test, then it is an evaporation line and not a positive.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 5:30 PM on May. 5, 2009