Yoga moves that make you fart?

I need to know them. I need to know them real bad. I am soo bloated and have to fart, but I just can't! I swear I'm going to explode if I don't fart soon.

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 2:22 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! Okay if you are really being serious here...
    Get down on your hands and knees and put your butt way up in the air with your tummy almost on the floor. You'll pass gas all the live long day and be fart-free before you know it.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 2:28 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Lie on your back, bring your knees up into your chest, clasp your hands around your knees.

Try this one, too: sit with your legs straight out in front of you. Lift your body up, hands overhead, and lean forward, grasping your feet. To do this properly you must lift your stomach and chest up when you lift your hand, and bend from your hips.

Another is folded leaf pose: kneel, sit on your feet, fold your body forward sliding your arms along your body so you are all folded.

Answer by Bmat at 2:29 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I was thinking the child pose which I believe is what Poster #1 mentioned.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:30 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I am the FART EXPERT...no kidding. No yoga. Press on your stomach, take a couple of GAS pills [ over the counter...."Gas X " } Move around alot. That should do it and try to make poo-poo : 0
    Penny136

Answer by Penny136 at 2:32 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Just incase you are serious lay on your belly and lay there until you feel better or take something woman it is not going to go away take some beano before and after food. Or something that will help really start ripping.....

Or get your cat or some being to lay on your belly (lay on your back) and just lay there until it all comes out, now if you are having sex with your dh do the missionary position and have your dh lay on you belly to belly that should help as well. GL....I hope you feel better...silly girl.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:32 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I'm going to fore go the putting pressure on my stomach ones because unfortunately I forgot to mention that I am pregnant.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 2:43 PM on May. 5, 2009

• not yoga moves, but walking -moving your legs (hip flexors) can get things moving. try laying on your left side. if you can put a "little" bit of pressure on your belly (sides). start stroking down on your left side, then along the top to the left and down, then the right up top left down. lol. going with the way the colon (lg intestine) moves.... gl
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 2:53 PM on May. 5, 2009

• pull your knees up to your chest while you lay on your back! It will also work when your little one gets here to push their knees up to their chest. Good luck! Feel better!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 2:56 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Oh and I forgot, lay on your left side.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 3:29 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Yah lay on your left side for a bit and rub your lower back. Works for me when I'm constipated. hehe
    nerdyma7

Answer by nerdyma7 at 3:51 PM on May. 5, 2009