What do you think of chase Bank and what they are doing to my school?

I see it 1st hand in my community in Clarkston, Michigan, 60 families diplacede from a school that has been in buisness for 29 years. The landlord that own s this building where our school is leasing from. And the landlord took the lease payment,and did NOT pay the taxes on the building or paid Chase bank the money they are owed and then Chase bank is kicking out the preschool leaving 60 families without a school and 5 teachers without a job
Chase bank took a part in the bailout but they wont work with the owner of the preschool ( we have preschool- kindergarten and extended care for working families)

The owner of the preschool has paid her rent to the owner of the building faithfully and in these times we have a thriving school but Chase bank is kicking us OUT by the end of May.

So where is your great savior Obama one now?????

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 2:22 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You can not blame Obama because the landlord did not pay its his fault

Anonymous

• Get all of the families to call your local elected officials and also call the media.
    Anonymous

• Well Obama just came into office so where is your great savior BUSH? He is the one to question over things that happened over the last 8 years. What does OBAMA have to do with someone paying taxes or not. Chase just took over a credit card I had and put all kinds of fees and things on it so I canceled it. Chase is a shady company if you ask me. They went back the 3 years I had the card and put interest charges on a interest free card and add finances charges and new rates and an annual fee to a card I have had for 3 plus years and never missed a payment and was never late. Chase is out for their money.
    Anonymous

• I thought mr rock star was gonna change things and chase bank who took a government money, Obama with his pork package, to make jobs. Well where is my job now and the people I work for and their jobs? do you know how many people in Michigan are losing their jobs because of corporate greed and you left winged stupid man Obama is a part of this.

Corporate greed is embraced more and more every day.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 2:29 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Ever heard of chase bank??? They do mortgages! Not just credit cards!

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 2:31 PM on May. 5, 2009

• The OP's point is that they received bailout money to keep businesses and mortgages afloat, and here they are kicking a bunch of preschoolers out on the street. Chase can just as easily put a lien on the landlord's property to make sure they get their payment. It's difficult at best to place your child in a reputable daycare/preschool, and especially nearing the end of the school year. The least they could do is give a 30-60 day notice so that the parents can find other places for their kids without having to quit a job to take care of them at home.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:32 PM on May. 5, 2009

• let her blame it on some one else ladies she just don't see the light like we do its understandable she is upset and lost her job why not take it out on Obama who was not in office while the owner was not paying his bills makes sense to me ...right lol

Anonymous

• Wait a minute what? What does Obama have to do with the building owner not paying his taxes? And how do you figure that he is single handedly repsponsible for job loss? The man has been in office for 4 months!
    Sounds to me like you base your opinions solely on the opinions of those around you. There is nothing in any of your statements that shows that you have actual facts or have done research to back yourself up....
    What would you have done differently stepping into a job where you are expected to save a failing economy in 4 months time, oh wise one? You MUST have a better solution....
    Anonymous

• I have heard of chase bank and I am aware of what they do with financial loans, home loans and credit cards. I was just stating what has happened to me since they took over. I believe this is more of a race thing and you want to blame OBAMA for not giving you money and saving you from whatever the landlord did. He can't fix every issue over night. If it was so easy to fix something over night we would all be rich now. BUSH screwed us all over wasting all this money on a pointless never ending war. Do you know how much it costs to keep troops in IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN? Do you know how much they get paid to risk their lives for you each and every day. Probably not. OBAMA is doing the best he can with the time he has had in office. Where was BUSH during his presidency? He was to busy causing wars and spending millions of dollars to keep a war going that has been over since 2002. You should fit it miss know it all.
    Anonymous

• We are fit to be tied and we are contacting the media and we are hoping to get national attention on this OUTRAGE! I Am so mad right now... That CHASE BANK would RATHER have the building EMPTY than having a thriving business that is making money and paying bills and kicking everyone to the road and no where to go.... No more kindergarten... preschool....extended care.....people who have jobs have no where to put their kids and the teachers and my boss we are all out of a job!

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 2:38 PM on May. 5, 2009