Trying to conceive

My boyfriend and I already have one child (17 months) and we want to try again and so far no luck. Any tips?

t_ersland07

Asked by t_ersland07 at 2:31 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Stop trying. It will happen when it happens. If you were on birth control or anything to prevent it then it could take awhile. When you stop trying it will happen.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:32 PM on May. 5, 2009

• have sex 14 days after your period..
    Anonymous

• Try starting with BabySpirit Meditation to ask your baby what you can do...it really works. There is a free one offered Sunday Mothers Day to celebrate pregnant and wanting to be pregnant moms. the details for the call are on consciousconception.net (home page). Best to you!
    babyspiritcoach

Answer by babyspiritcoach at 4:31 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Good luck lady! We're in the same boat over here.
    whenshesmiles

Answer by whenshesmiles at 11:38 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Never mind lol I found out last night and got it confirmed today that I'm pregnant!
    t_ersland07

Answer by t_ersland07 at 6:33 PM on May. 8, 2009