WTF is wrong with people???? A man was caught in Tampa Tuesday for allegedly throwing his ex-girlfriend's 4-month-old baby out of a car window, killing the child.Richard Anthony McTear Jr., 21, was arrested Tuesday morning, hours after police say he tossed the infant boy onto Interstate 275, according to Hillsborough County authorities.Police say he got into a fight with the baby's 17-year-old mother and attacked both of them.He then fled with the child in his blue Chevrolet Impala.

The baby, Emanuel Wesley Murray, was found dead near the interstate about 4 a.m. just as police were preparing to issue an Amber Alert, FOX affiliate WTVT reported. The tragedy occurred after police responded to a domestic violence call in the Mirabella Apartments in Tampa about 3:15 a.m. Tuesday, the station said.
The teenage mother told deputies her boyfriend beat her, threw her infant son down on the concrete and then fled with the baby, according to WTVT.
Arrest records show McTear has a lengthy criminal history that includes several battery and assault charges, including domestic battery by strangulation and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

LimoMOM5

Asked by LimoMOM5 at 2:40 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• In my opinion he should be put down like the ANIMAL he is.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 2:41 PM on May. 5, 2009

• This is very sad. What an asshole. I hope he gets fucked.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 2:43 PM on May. 5, 2009

• no he should be thrown off of a bridge on a very very busy interstate. and if he doesnt die instantly he should be left there til he does die. the basta*d
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:44 PM on May. 5, 2009

• yes I agree and the sad thing is that she will have to live the rest of her life knowing that he was a bad person and she still chose to be with him I pray for her and her family

Anonymous

• he should be put to his death...

quickly!
    Anonymous

• thats terrible. words cant describe! he will probably get killed our severely beaten in prison (and I certainly hope so). baby crimes are a no no. I hope the mother is ok. I cant imagine how much guilt, anger, trauma and sadness she must feel.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:48 PM on May. 5, 2009

• excuse me...I meant "killed OR severely beaten"...yes a spelling error, but oh it felt good to write that again lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:49 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Hey ladies I got a shot gun if any one wants to take a road trip I will pick you up were is he we can take care of it no problem after some torture of course

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 2:52 PM on May. 5, 2009

• ok tlc mom sounds good! I'll grab SO's pellet gun to tease him a little
    Anonymous

• He should be tortured...very slowly...until he dies in horrible agony. This creature doesn't even rate being called an animal. Animals are better than that. Poor innocent little one, poor mother... RIP in peace, Baby Emmanuel.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:55 PM on May. 5, 2009