Anal sex???

I have never been a girl that is into anal sex. But recently my DH asked me if i would be willing to try it. I would like to but hear that it hurts like hell. My hubby is not a small man by amy means. I would love to know of any ways to make it more enjoyable for me. And suggestions?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• lube and liquor is how its done at my house the drunker I am the luckier he is
    Anonymous

• i havent done that before either. SO has. it's not for me though LOL that hole is for exit only
    Anonymous

• Lots of Lube and take it slow
    Anonymous

• lots of lube, make him start out with a finger then progressively put more in. there are also butt plugs that will strech it out a little more of you. once you have streched and added lube to the opening and his penis slowly I mean very slowly insert. the whole process needs to be slow I mean even after he gets it in there. He may not be able to go all the way in. make sure you tell him that. and if you make sure that you have had plenty of BM's that day it will make it less painful also. It shouldnt hurt too bad if you do all of the above. Oh and make sure that you relax if you are all tense it is NEVER going to work!
    Anonymous

• SO an I tried it one night. It's not that bad but it's not that great either. I would really rather have vaginal sex any day. It's really one of those things where you just have to let your guard down and relax because if you don't then it's probably going to hurt.
    Anonymous

• my hubby is an anal warrior and I am lucky that his pecker isn't so big that it would hurt too much. Its not my cup of tea but I do it because I know he loves it. Use lots of lube and go SLOW!! Good luck my little anal warrior OP!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:58 PM on May. 5, 2009

• lube.....
    might help to start with just a finger and a small anal plug...get used to it

very important YOU NEED TO BE relaxed...or it will only hurt more. once you get past the initial small pain of getting in it..its actually pretty good. take it slow. dont just ram it in or you'll get hurt and risk damage, slow...you control it. have him lay on his side, you on your side and just push back slowly at your own pace...if he moves tell him your gonna stop lol.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:13 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I agree with anon:50 ... for EXIT only!!! I don't believe if something hurts that bad or it takes that much work just so it won't hurt, must not be the place for a penis to go!! Sex is supposed to feel GOOD -- not hurt!!! I would tell my husband "let me stick something in your a** that's as big as your penis and if it feels good to you, then you can do it to me!" Bet ya he'll be changing his mind!!!
    Anonymous

• Thats for pooping only
    Anonymous

• Exit only. Hang a do not enter sign over your butt to give him a clue.
    Anonymous