I need some good ideas for thank you gifts for family that helped with lots f babysitting

After my baby's birth and hospitalization, we elied a lot on family. I need a good idea for a thank you gift for them outside of the normal card gift vertificate thing.

MominMarch7

Asked by MominMarch7 at 2:53 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Shopping

• try a glass jar filled with beans and a recipe for bean soup with a little bow!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:56 PM on May. 5, 2009

• If it was a woman maybe some spa stuff from like bath and body...or a gift basket. Hersheys has some nice yummy gifts for like 25 bucks. or wine country gift baskets. I'm addicted to online shopping. haha its bad. Maybe a gift certificate for dinner.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 3:00 PM on May. 5, 2009

• figis.com
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:01 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Make gift baskets! some great cheap and easy ones: Grill night, Itailian, Soup & Salad You can get most of the hardware from the dollar store and the other stuff from a grocery store. I tend to spend about 20 bucks a basket and they always turn out so great : ) Look online for ideas but do it your self it will save tons of money
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 3:14 PM on May. 5, 2009

• pretty summer wreath for the front door
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:50 PM on May. 6, 2009

• At my baby shower we made little baskets as game prizes, but it would probably make a good thank you gift too. We put Bath & Bodyworks soap and lotion and some candles.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 8:19 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Depending on what the person likes....what about a nice coffee mug with different types of coffees? Bath and Body works has really nice gift sets already made, about $10-20 each.
    Allie120

Answer by Allie120 at 11:58 PM on May. 6, 2009

• gift cards
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:09 AM on May. 12, 2009