Do you know how to make vanilla iced coffee like they have McDonald's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Food & Drink

• mmm that stuff is goood isnt it? I make iced coffee, not as good as theirs, but I make a fresh batch, put in as much milk and sugar to fit the taste I like, pour it over a lot of iced cubes, let it sit in the freezer for a while and it's a yummy iced coffee!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:57 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Make regular hot coffee, add vanilla creamer, mix and poor over ice, wait a few seconds and drink
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:00 PM on May. 5, 2009

• The key is to steam your milk before mixing it with the coffee, add vanilla coffee flavoring. Mix with lots of ice, then pour over more ice.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:51 PM on May. 5, 2009

• you need to make the coffee double strength so it won't taste weak. makes all the difference.
    Liz0808

Answer by Liz0808 at 3:49 AM on May. 15, 2009