Does anyone have a business at home/internet?

Has anyone owned their own business at home or thru the net? How hard was it to start?
Anyone do arts and crafts?

mommylovesu28

Asked by mommylovesu28 at 2:55 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have my own webstore:  www.sunnybodies.com.  I can show you how easy it is to build a website as well.  Check this article out:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4735862_build-business-website.html

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:18 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes I have a buisiness from home its not hard to start if you can recruit two people.All you have to have is a one time small investment.There are no monthly fees or selling involved.You can earn $6,000 every 10 weeks and the first time you cycle out you get a free vacation.If you like this opportunity give it a try and sign up at the website at the bottom.

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 3:20 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Hello! I'm a work-at-home mom as an independent demonstrator for Gold Canyon. Have you heard of them? Do you like amazing fragrances?

I've been with them for just about two years now and absolutely LOVE what I do! It's kind of funny really though, because I swore I would never sell anything, so sometimes even today I'm amazed that I'm doing this and I'm having so much fun. I do in home open houses, catalog shows and a significant portion of my business is done via my website. http://www.mygc.com/kimniehaus 

Right now you could even kit your start up kit for FREE!  It's really a great deal.  Please email me at kim.niehaus@goldcanyon.us or PM for more information.  I'd love to see if this may be a good fit for you!

Kim Niehaus
    Manager & Independent Demonstrator

justkima

Answer by justkima at 3:26 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I have a home buisness with Ameriplan. Its not hard but you do have to treat it like a business and that means you actually have to WORK. And thats the same as with ANY home business. If you treat it like a business, it will pay you like a business!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 3:42 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I have my own business with Tupperware and LOVE it. I wouldn't have changed any decision I have made for the world. It allows me to have the flexablity that I has always wanted. I would love to tell you more about Tupperware. www.my.tupperware.com/aimeeronzoni
    apoohbear15

Answer by apoohbear15 at 3:49 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I have web page with AVON : www.youravon.com/jmichel and I do very well with it. It pays you as much as you want, meaning if you promote your business well it will pay off!
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 4:12 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes, not very difficult to start, but not craft-related. I have a green business and I also run a work from home resource site.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:25 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I have a friend who makes hair assessories in her basement and sells them to upscale children's boutiques. I work out of my home doing freelance bookkeeping and business organization, along with career and job search coaching; I help job seeking with resumes, coverletters and job search tactics.
    -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 5:26 PM on May. 5, 2009

• once you get a hang of it it really isn't that hard at all!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 5:55 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I have a business with Ameriplan. I work it 99% from my computer and love what I do. It was really super easy to get started and only took me about an hour to get the websites and basic training done.
    I work about 2-4 hours a day from my computer, an hour a day from the phone, and then do my training while I'm cleaning or playing with the kids. Every trip to the store or walk with the kids is a chance to grow my business... But when you love what you do it's not really work is it?
    We provide Low Cost Dental and Medical Benefits for the 70% of American's that are currently going without. We've been featured on The American Medical Review and The American Business Review, we are a Memeber of Dunn & Bradstreet, the National Chamber of Commerse and much more. We've even been featured in Parents Magazine. IF you would like to see the shows or read any of the articles please feel free to ask.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:44 PM on May. 5, 2009