WOW! Who's watching Celebrity Apprentice? Are you ready for the Duke and Rivers cat fight? Are you sad to see Jesse got fired?

O.K I have to admitt with the "line up" of celebrities I had to start watching this season. (O.K that and the fact JESSE JAMES was on there!) So, even though it's "reality t.v" (and I use that word loosely) Do you not get a different image of people/celebrities after watching such shows? For example, I DO NOT like Annie whatsoever. What an ugly person she is. THIS DOES NOT CONDONE WHAT RIVERS CALLED HER...but Annie has not painted a pretty picture of herself and everyone knows it. Also why the heck did Jesse get fired? Clint should've been fired a loooooong time ago! C'mon ladies, cast your vote! Who's getting fired this Sunday in the 3 hour finale? Are you ready for the drama? I hope Annie gets fired!

NoDramaMamma

Asked by NoDramaMamma at 3:00 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I missed the last episode, but I don't know half the celebrities on the show anyway. I prefer Clint anyday over Jesse so good riddance
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:08 PM on May. 5, 2009

• It painted a diff pic of Scott Hamilton for me, not as fond of him now. And I say Annie will win cause she is coniving and has some friends she is willing to pump for money and help.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:14 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Jesse got fired because he doesn't do anything...ever...he just sits there quietly and hopes no one argues...he never raised any money...how are you married to sandra and manage to not raise any money on the fund raiser contests...I was surprised he made it this far
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 3:14 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I was just glad to see Gene Simmons go when he was on and Rodman too! Rodman is a freak and should be ashamed of himself. Can you say AA?
    Anonymous