Does anyone else feel burnt out?

I have two assignments from two of my classes one is a speech the other is an article for the school newspaper, then I have two finals and one more lesson in history, but I am so unmotivated to do them.

It is not a lot and after next week I will have two weeks off before I start more classes, but right now I have the I don't wanna's sooo bad.

Anyone else?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 3:02 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. Soo tired.
    I am failing a few classes since I am so tired from cranky teething baby and fighting with fiance.
    SLEEP DEPRIVED!
    I just hold on and pray and power nap.
    Hanging out with my friends really gave me a boost, so did going to church.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:37 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes I am at work and I would rather play on here..I am doing something then playing 5 mins, then doing something..LOL Sometimes I do my work as fast as I can so I can play..
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:03 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I'm with you ria. I'm at work as well.. and I'll work for 10 to 15 minutes.. then play for 10.. haha.. :)
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 3:05 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Me too Ria. I am actually waiting on two responses for my article, but right now I could be working on my speech or history, I just don't wanna.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 3:06 PM on May. 5, 2009

• i am burnt out on a lot of things. .. school, house work, eating. .. lol everything.
    Anonymous

• yeah, i've been painting the interior of my house and i'm almost finished. it's the details that are exhausting!! i'm doing it in between dropping kids off and picking them up, tutoring, sports, homework, and getting ready for bed. sometimes after they fall asleep. sooo tired....
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 3:19 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I was the kind of student that waited until the last possible minute to write a paper. I would dread and dread and put it off. Then at the last minute possible panic and start writing. I always did my best work under presure for some reason and got great grades. Everyone is a different kind of student. Do what is best for you.
    Anonymous