where can i get plus size maternity clothes at in coldwater ms or memphis tn ?

pumpkin2be

Asked by pumpkin2be at 3:07 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Shopping

• JCPenny's has plus sized maternity clothes. You can order from the catalouge and have them deliver to store without paying for shipping. I don't think you have to pay until you pick them either.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:09 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I was so surprised to see that the Motherhood store actually had plus sized maternity clothes. At first I was embarrased to go in because I always had the impression that the store was for "skinny" pregnant women. There is a plus section and the section has sale and clearanced items all the time. I even found as is items that just had little strings hanging. I bought tops for as little as $1.90. I was able to buy the sets (tops and bottoms). I was excited. Also, Old Navy now has a maternity section. My baby hated for any elastic waisted clothing to be on my stomach. He kicked and punched anytime anything was too tight. I was already a 2X and the 3X maternity clothes fit perfectly. I still have tops that I did not get to wear with the tags on them. Have fun shopping and dressing up your belly!
    babymoma1908

Answer by babymoma1908 at 3:18 PM on May. 5, 2009